Monday 2 May 2011

May Bank Holiday Monday

Well, I've been rubbish at this updating thing for the last month. I've still been taking photos, just not everyday if I don't see much that inspires me.

Here's a snapshot of my warm April antics so far. I've rediscovered the Hipstamatic, as you can tell.





This is a rather OTT lampshade in the excellent Indian restaurant Indali Lounge.





Some boys I know being drunk and silly after a night out on Villiers St.





A wonderful meal of smoked mackerel and wild garlic linguine courtesy of The Greek.





We are being terrorised by this no-fear squirrel. It's definitely half bare-knuckle fighter.





Poster in the loos at Bethnal Green Working Mens Club.





Errors playing Bethnal Green Working Mens Club. Dirty, sweaty electro.


No comments:

Post a Comment