Monday 21 March 2011

Catch-up Monday

Right, I've been really shit recently. This is the longest I've gone in nearly a year without taking a photograph every day. I still have taken quite a few, just been rubbish at actually putting them up. So here's a selection from the last eleven days or so.

I'll be better, I promise.
 

Spotted this girl in Shoreditch wearing bright tights and with a green version of my Cambridge satchel, which I don't think is as nice as mine.


This is Abbie modelling Del's vintage helmet which she was borrowing for a murder mystery party where she was a racing driver. Like you do.

This was a rather brilliant D&AD lecture we went to last week, this lecture is about being cool. Very entertaining.

This is how Saturday in Edinburgh looked.

Nice Edinburgh pub where we spent Saturday night.

Poor Em on Sunday afternoon with Hannibal the hippo.

Newcastle view on the way back to London.

Spitalfields art.

Owen enjoys St Paddy's day in the traditional way. While wearing a stupid hat.

Saturday, the sunshine out in London Fields along with most of E8.

Enjoying cider in the sunshine with Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment