Tuesday 1 June 2010

I know that I'm unoriginal

I love taking photos. I'm turning 28 in 8 days and thought that I should give myself more of a purpose. Not that there's anything wrong with my ad-hoc personal shots, but I think that the aim of getting one nice photograph of anything per day is a good thing to aim for. Even if this is just for me and a personal reportage of my 28th year on earth. I think it's going to be a vintage one.

Now I don't want to get too bogged down with the writing aspect of this. The internet is awash with half-arsed, pseudo-psycho 'confessional' blogs which are nothing more than an extended exercise in the sort of personal branding we engage with via Twitter and Facebook. "Oh my god, I'm like SO creative, if I don't like pour my thoughts out to strangers then I feel like, incomplete yeah?" No. I won't be on here using it like a virtual teenage diary.

It's just going to be some photos. Of all sorts. Mundane. Amazing. Ugly. Beautiful. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment